Working to improve the quality of life in Rogers Park since 1952
Rogers Park Community Council
Become a Member of Rogers Park Community Council and Make a Difference!
By becoming a RPCC member, you will benefit from the following membership perks:
- Home delivery of the RP2000 -the quarterly Rogers Park community newspaper;
- A 10% discount on advertising for businesses;
- Up to date information on current community issues;
- Knowlege that your annual dues support all RPCC programs.
RPCC currently has more than 2,000 members, some of whom are former and current RPCC program participants who have witnessed firsthand the compassion, professionalism and effectiveness of RPCC's staff. Other members are residents and business owners with an interest in improving the quality of life in our community.
To apply for membership: 1. Please complete the online form at the bottom of the page.
2. Pay membership dues by either:
- Using our secure online Google Checkout "Donate Now" button below;
- Sending in dues by mail; or
- Dropping off your payment at our office - 1530 W. Morse Chicago, IL 60626
Membership Dues: Senior (60 & up) - $10
Individual - $20
Family - $35
Organization - $50
Business - $50
Please also consider an additional donation to support any of the following program expenses:
Operating Expenses: All RPCC programs and general operating costs
Housing Action: tenant advocacy, landlord training, building compliance
Senior Initiatives: case management, computer training, advocacy
Victim Advocacy & Support: courtroom/legal advocacy, counseling, and referral services for victims of domestic violence
Multicultural Resource Center: culturally-sensitive immigrant / refugee & family services